Whatever your needs, having a loving, caring, and dedicated companion by your side can make all the difference in the world.
For more information please complete our contact form.
View our Locations Map to find a Center near you.
Do you want some help?
Our non-medical home services include:
- Light housekeeping
- Personal grooming and dressing*
- Doctor visits
- Yard work
- Mobility assistance*
- House maintenance and small repairs
- Overnight stays (24-hour care)
- Long-distance check-ins
- Respite care
- Alzheimer/Dementia care
* Not all services are available in all locations.
Do you need help?
We all need a little help from time to time. Seniors Helping
Seniors in-home services is the perfect place to start.
If you need care for yourself, click here.
If you need care for someone you love, click here.
We know it’s hard to ask for help. But at some point we all need a little help. And getting help from a loving, caring, compassionate senior who really understands what life is about is the best of both worlds.
Our senior helpers can assist with all the things you need – light housekeeping, cooking, shopping, mowing the lawn, getting you to the doctor, or even just changing a light bulb — and they do it with love. That’s why we say it’s just like getting a little help from your friends.
We personally match you with companions who will fit your personality and needs. And, we work the way it works best for you. Our seniors are available for you every day, any hour of the week and even overnight.
What we have discovered is that the people who use our in-home senior services come to love the people who provide our services. It’s about getting the help and so much more – it’s about adding joy and companionship back into life. We hear over and over again from those who receive our services that: we change people's lives.
Do you need help? Answer these questions to find out.
- Do you have low motivation, a lack of energy, and/or physical problems?
- Do you have difficulty keeping up with the daily chores around your home? House cleaning? Cooking? Changing linens?
- Could you use assistance getting to the doctor? Or to the store?
- Would you welcome help with care of outside of your home such as gardening, shoveling, maintenance?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, it is worth talking to someone from Seniors Helping Seniors in-home services.